Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back at It

I just finished my first week as a full-time employee of I Can Read and it's good to be back. The girl I'm taking over for works at the Sathorn center just like I did before except on weekends she travels to other centers around town, so Sundays I go down to the Bangna center (the place I was doing all that part-time work). It's been great so far with both of us jointly teaching the classes. Some of the kids still remember me from long ago which is pretty cool. Aside from that, I haven't been doing much of anything. Andrew and his girlfriend moved to an apartment down the road that has a free pool on the roof so I've been going over there on my days off. I've been having issues with visas and work permits and all sorts of paperwork which is really a drag but I think the end is in sight. We've been talking about a little trip down to Koh Samet but no real plans yet. The King's birthday (natl holiday) falls on a Sunday this year so I'm thinking that might be the best time to try..

I'll keep you guys updated on anything and everything going on over here.

Much love,
j

No comments: